Staff

Mekdim presently has a total of 177 employees out of which 75% are professionals who graduated from higher educational institutions (universities and colleges) and mainly work on program activities while the remaining 25 % are secondary school graduates who mainly support the administration activities. A total of 2353 community volunteers have engaged on various HIV/AIDS prevention, Care and Support Activities.

 

 

 

 

Share it now!
Mekdim presently has a total of 177 employees out of which 75% are professionals who graduated from higher educational institutions (universities and colleges) and mainly work on program activities while the remaining 25 % are secondary school graduates who mainly support the administration activities. A total of 2353 community volunteers have engaged on various HIV/AIDS prevention, Care and Support Activities." data-share-imageurl="">